March 16, 2023
EFRAG releases a series of educational videos on the first set of draft ESRS
A series of educational videos dedicated to the opening collection of draft ESRS, (previously submitted to the European Commission) have been released by EFRAG.
There are 20 videos within the set:
- Draft ESRS 1 General requirements presented by Chiara Del Prete, EFRAG SR TEG Chairwoman
- Draft ESRS 2 General disclosures presented by Gemma Sanchez Danes, EFRAG Central PMO lead
- Draft ESRS E1 Climate change presented by Eric Duvaud, EFRAG SR TEG member
- Draft ESRS E2 Pollution presented by Andrea Giannini, EFRAG SR Central Secretariat
- Draft ESRS E3 Water and marine resources, E5 Resource use and circular economy presented by Julie Mary, EFRAG SR TEG member
- Draft ESRS E4 Biodiversity and ecosystems presented by Philippe Diaz, EFRAG SR TEG member
- Draft ESRS S1 Own workforce presented by Sigurt Vitols, EFRAG SR TEG Acting Vice-Chair
- Draft ESRS S2 Workers in the value chain, S3 Affected communities, S4 Consumers and end-users presented by Joanne Houston, EFRAG SR TEG member
- Draft ESRS G1 Business conduct presented by Fredré Ferreira, EFRAG Senior Technical Manager
The "Glimpses" have been produced giving an overview of the standards, and the "Educational sessions" cover the draft standards in more details.
Explore this first set of draft ESRS of whether you want a brief introduction to the draft standards or a longer explanation from our experts.
Click here to watch the videos.
Emissions transparency: Pathfinder Framework provides updated guidance for the accounting and exchange of product life cycle emissions
Feb 16, 2023
Feb 08, 2023